Konami Gaming, Inc.
Built on a rich heritage, Konami Gaming Incorporated is a subsidiary of the world-renowned entertainment developer KONAMI CORPORATION. Las Vegas, Nevada, is home to our impressive, state of the art facility which showcases our commitment to the North American gaming industry.
What You'll Be Doing
- Develops and works on software tools to support game development.
- Collaborates with teams of engineers, mathematicians, designers, artists, and others as necessary to ensure product quality and market criteria.
- Develops, researches, and recommends procedures for process improvement including automation.
- Provides documentation and support on deployment procedures, development methodologies, installations, security, and configuration/setup.
- Analyzes software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Formulates and designs software system, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
- Develops and directs software system testing procedures, programming, and documentation.
- Analyzes software methodologies and gives input to best practices.
- Reports to management any discrepancies or problems requiring resolution.
- Establishes current and long-range objectives, plans, policies, timelines and game design and completion schedules of product releases.
- Provides documentation to support releases.
- Complies with the company’s regulatory guidelines and corporate policies at all times.
- Maintains confidentiality regarding the company, products and employee information.
What We Want You To Have
- Bachelor's degree (BSCS, BSEE, or BSCE) in a related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Five years plus related experience software engineering experience. Gaming industry within North America and Canada is preferred. Tool development experience is preferred
KGI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, or marital status.