Twitch Creative Strategist, Twitch Brand Partnership Studio
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on Linkedin, Twitter and on our Blog.
About The Position
The mission of the Twitch Brand Partnership Studio is to empower brands to authentically engage live communities. Reporting to the Creative Strategy Lead, East Coast, the Creative Strategist will be a key player contributing to Brand Partnership Studio mission within the New York City office. They will guide brands on how to best leverage Twitch, the gaming industry and live streaming technology to reach customers in a meaningful way.
Responsibilities - You will respond to client RFPs with compelling proposals that serve the brand’s needs while leveraging the best of Twitch’s platform, products and talent.
- You will attend client meetings, pitches and collaborative work sessions to translate, educate and evangelize Twitch to our advertising clients.
- You will help articulate high-concept ideas and proposals to sellers, media agencies and clients to ensure they’re effectively communicated.
- You will conceptualize campaigns in a fast-paced, collaborative environment while juggling multiple projects with multiple stakeholders.
- Creative agency experience or experience on a branded content team at a media company in a creative role
- Passion for Twitch/gaming/esports
- Design/Art Direction experience is helpful but not required
- You have a Bachelor's degree and at least 4 years experience working on a dedicated creative team at an agency or platform.
- You have experience generating breakthrough ideas that fit within a brand’s strategy or framework.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills. You can take a complex concept and present it in a way that is easy to understand.
- You are familiar with the RFP process, analyzing briefs, the problems brands are trying to solve, and how to deliver an effective response.
- You have an understanding of Twitch, the influencer space, branded content, and the digital advertising landscape.
- You are an avid gamer and fluent in the gaming and streaming ecosystem.
- You have experience presenting creative concepts to clients and are comfortable pitching to executive-level stakeholders.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Company - Amazon Advertising LLC
Job ID: A1880868