Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn , Twitter and on our Blog .
About The Role
Twitch has gone through explosive growth in 2020 and is poised for an even bigger year in 2021! Twitch is the largest live streaming site in the world; building the future of live, interactive entertainment - one community at a time. Twitch's core audience is built on video games and esports content, but we have seen tremendous growth in new categories such as sports, music, talk shows, fitness, travel & outdoor, live events and much more.
Twitch is looking for an experienced VP Creators to oversee global strategy, content partnerships, operations, and partner management for Twitch's largest Creators, Streamers, Digital Media & Publisher partners. You will manage and expand a team of 100+ creator partnership managers, business development leaders and content acquisition specialists that serves Twitch's 6M content creators and an $800M budget globally. The Creators Partnership team works with creators over different verticals and you will help build and expand their presence on Twitch, while assisting Creators to develop into the next generation of rising Twitch creators and superstars . As a growth strategist, you will guide global long-term strategy to increase creator income while simultaneously driving Twitch to profitability through newly scaled partnership programs. You will report to the Senior Vice President of Content.
- Lead global long-term strategy and business plan to increase creator income while simultaneously driving Twitch to profitability through new scaled partnerships programs
- Lead deal teams that conduct negotiations with talent agencies and build/improve deal model and valuation techniques applying data and analytics (eg, LTV, downstream impact , etc )
- Improve standardized deal analysis and tracking in partnership with finance Develop strategic account management and lifecycle management processes to improve creator satisfaction and help them build their careers on Twitch
- Build tools and programs to reach lower ranked creators we cannot service personally but require support and assistance from Twitch (one to many scaled programs)
- Create new recognition and rewards program for creators
- Build employee development programs to promote higher employee career satisfaction scores
- Promote diversity and retention efforts for streamers who are women and POC
- 15+ years of experience with large-scale people leadership and managing global teams
- Eagerness to dive into details, find creative solutions and manage projects.
- Experience creating and improving processes.
- Thoughtfully escalate problem areas in advance.
- Ability to accurately estimate time to produce results and hold others accountable to requirements.
- Ability to prioritize based on the needs of the business and leadership.
- Ability to make cultural changes to promote mature managerial processes.
- Be a tireless advocate of the needs of our customer - both our creators and users.
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- 401(k) , Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages , etc. )
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.