Senior Game Producer
About the job
Kongregate brings fun to the world!
As a leading game developer and architect of gaming portal Kongregate.com, we are a community of creators driven to share our passion with the world. Our mobile games--Animation Throwdown, Bit Heroes, & surviv.io-- have been downloaded hundreds of millions of times!
Today we’re pouring our community-driven spirit into exploring the future of gaming and are diving headfirst into blockchain technology. We’re fearlessly exploring what’s currently possible and what could be the future of the gaming industry.
As a Senior Producer on Kongregate’s Bitverse you will work closely with cross-functional teams to coordinate all facets of pre-production, development, launch, and live operations of our next big project, a collection of interconnected blockchain games. This is a full-time remote position.
- Drive Project Timeline: Oversee, coordinate, track and manage development roadmap to ensure that project goals are completed on time.
- Maintain Quality: Establish and communicate clear quality goals, work with the leads and QA team to ensure the final product is both top-notch and on time
- Plan Proactively: Proactively identify production bottlenecks, issues and risks, and take appropriate steps to resolve difficulties before they impede progress.
- Collaborate Openly: Facilitate communication and open discussion between team members to ensure total team buy-in, informed decision-making, and development efficiency.
- Document Operations: Maintain up-to-date documentation and scheduling information by taking notes and disseminating information to the team and to stakeholders.
- Model Excellence: Lead by example while looking for positive solutions to all problems.
Our ideal candidate is self-motivated, always follows-up, and enjoys working within a fast-paced, team-oriented environment. The act of planning excites you; organization and efficiency are always on your mind. You have a knack for turning ambiguity into execution and delivering projects on time. What you should bring to the team:
- Previous production experience in a creative industry/environment
- Knowledge of game industry-standard production processes and tools
- Exceptional time management skills with the ability to focus on priorities, steer through change, and deliver against deadlines
- Experience in mobile and F2P gaming is a strong preference.
- Experience working with external stakeholders is preferred.
- Solid mediation and problem solving skills
- Competitive salary package
- Yearly bonus based on company performance
- Remote workspace fund
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life and long term disability insurance
- Ample vacation days, PTO, and Paid Family Leave
- Company wide events, game nights, happy hours and more (all of which are currently virtual)!
- Build awesome games with tier-1 IP holders.
Kongregate is a remote first company! Our goal is to find & hire the best - no matter where you live. We have physical locations in Portland, Chicago, & San Diego if you’d like to work in an office environment when it’s safe to return to offices.
All interviews will be conducted via phone and video calls.
Kongregate is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.