WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world’s best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
The creative team that brought Mortal Kombat and Injustice to life is now NetherRealm Studios, part of the Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment family. With over 20 years of creation under our belts, NetherRealm’s mission remains the same: to create cutting edge entertainment and deliver industry leading tech, game art and overall gaming experiences. NetherRealm Studios is a collaborative and creative environment, constantly striving to up the ante on what is possible in interactive entertainment. Our team is comprised of dedicated professionals with years of experience who are at the forefront of the gaming industry. The passion and energy that made Mortal Kombat a reality is still on display every day in our offices, our hallways and most definitely the studio’s arcade room.
Join us. Shape your story here.
NetherRealm Studios, a division of WB Games Inc., is looking for an exceptionally skilled Technical Artist to help bring our games to life with interaction and scripting. The ideal candidate would be well versed in building content with UE4 and Blueprint. This role also requires an understanding of animation, AnimBP, and strong organization and collaboration skills.
- Design and script interactive content with Blueprint
- Coordinate with other departments to manage asset creation and implementation
- Blueprint and Sequencer implementation of visual effects into cinematics
- Work with Lead Technical Artist and studio Directors to establish and maintain a high quality bar
- At least one shipped title or work samples showing equivalent experience
- Must be able to demonstrate a strong working knowledge of Blueprint
- Must be able to coordinate and problem solve complex tasks with many moving pieces
- Must have excellent writing, collaboration and communication skills. This role requires working with multiple departments to execute the artistic vision.
- Willingness to accept direction, iterate on work until the quality bar is met, and an eagerness to dive in and solve problems
The Nice to Haves
- Experience with Sequencer
- Strong Maya and/or MotionBuilder technical skills
- Broad Unreal Engine experience
- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.